Update Notes - 06/27/2012
We’ve just released a new update for Hero Academy! The update brings the first offline single-player content to the game in the form of 28 free Challenge puzzles. Each heroic team – the Council, the Dwarves, the Dark Elves, and the Tribe – is represented in 7 unique puzzles that will put your tactics to the test! You’ll need a keen understanding of each unit and team’s special abilities to emerge from the Challenge arena victorious!
The update also includes eight new interactive tutorials and a redesigned system for unlocking taunts. In Hero Academy, taunts are silly animations that you can send to your opponent to celebrate your great turns. With the latest update, taunts will now be earned by playing and winning matches. Players will always earn one taunt for completing a match, but winning players will earn two taunts at the end of the match. Purchasing a new team will also grant players an additional 10 taunts. Five new Game Center achievements are available as well.
The update is available right now, so head to the App Store to download the new Challenges today!
Full Release Notes
- NEW! 28 free single-player challenges let you try out every team’s play style!
- Interactive tutorial for first-time players
- New taunt award system! Earn taunts by playing and winning!
- Five additional Game Center achievements
- Additional taunts can no longer be purchased.
- Russian and Japanese language support
Like Hero Academy on Facebook