If Yourtime wins his last match, doesn't that mean we have to compete for the 4th spot? Although, I dunno how they can keep a single match going for so many weeks o_o
HA username: darkozl
I play mostly on iOS
Hero Academy : Yourtime
If you add/challenge me, please tell me. How you found me.
Ok, so in that case Yourtime and Exobyte need to have a duel for 3rd and 4th ;) Please play 2 games v each other and the winner will get the 3rd spot. A 3rd match might be necessary, will update.
I'll update tomorrow with the match list for whoever can start their matches. I am going for a BO3 format, with the FTA for the 3rd game probably being decided by the player position based on the group stage.
Wait, does it really matter who's 3rd and 4th? We're both in the top 4. If it means we can move on, I'll forfeit and take the 4th spot.
Lets definitely get the show on the road, would love to use the pre-Shaolin play time to make progress on this.
I dont know why, but i cant challenge exobyte.. it always comes : error appeared with connection.
edit: sorry to stupid to read exobytes signature.
Yeah, I'd love to get this going - winding down on games now, so I have time and energy for a tournament game. =) It's a delicate line, keeping interest while not burning out
Mew? =^^= Tweet me at @TabbyNat!
Read Oh My Void Monks, my hero academy blog! Last updated 8 May 2013 - Game Replay tabby_nat(DE) v KevinSpinti(DW)
New players can check out my New Player Guide To Hero Academy!
I'll do my best to keep the updates more frequent. The position you end in will determine who you play against in the second round, if you're OK with not playing a tie-break match please let me know and I'll flip a coin if both players don't want to play a tiebreaker.
So it seems tabby_nat and skeletonmaster might have to play a tiebreaker, and I need updates from Alip and BigTroy to get the results finalized for all groups.
yourtime win over exobyte by resignation
I believe I'm still waiting on updates from Alip, BigTroy, and Skeletonmaster so that we can move onto the next round.
I don't want to delay this tournament any further as I know how frustrating that can be, so I'll be reviewing the results again tomorrow. If I don't get any updates by Saturday 6 PM GMT about matches that are still pending, then I'll just use the existing results to create groups and move onto the 2nd phase.
Thanks for your patience guys, I've learned a lesson about hosting tournaments of this size.
Yeah.. Tournament Organisers don't get nearly enough love.
I declare Qomqam the winner.
alip beat me...cant remember the match details...thought he would have reported it
Someone should just take over as TD. Its plain QuomQuam doesnt have time or interest.
Who wants it?
I can understand feeling frustrated, but I still intend on moving on with the tourney. I'll publish the phase 2 brackets tomorrow, hopefully there aren't any tiebreakers still to play, if that's the case I might consider a coinflip if the people who are tied agree.
Update: I've decided to publish the 2nd round matches instead of waiting. and have opened up another thread with the match information. Thanks for your support tabby_nat as well and everyone else, and thanks for your patience.