Patch Notes for 09-25-2012
Today we're releasing a patch in support of tomorrow's release of the Family Ties booster pack! Here are the details from this update.
Patch Notes - September 25, 2012
- Fixed a bug that caused orcs to sometimes walk in place when stunned on tar traps.
- Fixed bug where orcs going through the Floor Portal would sometimes teleport them to the exit instead of the entrance.
- Fixed some trap networking bugs.
- Fixed some pathing bugs related to the floor portal.
- Fixed windbelt unique 2 upgrade draining boom barrels.
- Fixed web sprayer bug that was causing it to hit mobs that had been mind controlled or spore trapped.
- Fixed door on West Wing that was not flashing before it opened.
- Fixed a bug with coop games posting to single-player leaderboards due to a disconnect/crash at the score screen.
- Fixed some issues with the mouse disappearing from the UI
- Fixed water elementals being able to become larger (and reverting to unfriendly) by grabbing puddles while mind controlled or spore-trapped.
- Fixed cyclops ragdoll stretching when killed by arrow walls.
- Fixed shaman sometimes trying to resurrect a gibletized orc (because seriously, that's gross).
Once again, a huge thank you goes out to everyone out there who's been posting and reporting bugs to us. If you've discovered a game-breaking bug, please be sure to post in the forums (with video, if you can!) or send a note to email@example.com with complete details!