[LotR Tourny] The Fellowship of the Ring
Tournament officailly starts NOW!
Participants who have finished their HOME and AWAY games may challenge other finished participants. Bolded participants have finished their HOME and AWAY games. However, the result is not part of the tournament. Yet, it is beneficial for those who play because you may gauge the relative strength of players who are not your immediate neighbors. Note, other participants have the option to decline as well.
Part 1 Games [18/20 Completed]
Home team, with 3AP start, will invite the away team. Home team please indicate in a message to the away team that this is the LotR Tournament Part 1 and the Game #.
Game# Home vs. Away [Score]
- R01 tabby_nat > agamemnon 
- R02 agamemnon vs. NVDB
- R03 NVDB > Ritta 
- R04 Ritta < TBKesq 
- R05 TBKesq > Coppertop 
- R06 Coppertop < topsearch92 
- R07 topsearch92 < Blobertson 
- R08 Blobertson < hurrderp 
- R09 hurrderp < Flameshock 
- R10 Flameshock > Networker1 
- R11 Networker1 vs. PaleHorseOfDeath
- R12 PaleHorseOfDeath < ikarigendo 
- R13 ikarigendo > BiA85 
- R14 BiA85 < McRobbs 
- R15 McRobbs < monolith_1_ 
- R16 monolith_1_ > bambamgt 
- R17 bambamgt > silverUke 
- R18 silverUke > JonTolosa 
- R19 JonTolosa < RamenWarrior 
- R20 RamenWarrior < tabby_nat 
Only winners report your game result here in the following format:
Game# Winner > Loser - LoserScore [0-4]
Example: R00 t4k9 > tempName  (It was a close game. The game could have gone either way etc...)
Recall Part 1 Rule 6 states:
6) The winning player receives 5 points and awards a score for his/her opponent between 1 and 4 inclusive. Inactive player receives 0 automatically.
Lord of the Ring Trilogy Tournament Part 1 And Sign Up
Interest for the LotR Tourny has reached 10/10.
1) Only active players
2) Inactive players will be removed.
3) Inactivity Period = 4 days, unless previously communicated.
4) Only the original four teams: CL, DE, DW, TR
5) Player will only be allowed one HA Faction for the tournament.
6) All maps.
7) 3AP First Turn.
8) All players cannot share their battle information while they are in a battle.
9) The Trilogy Tournament will be three separate but related tournaments.
10) To avoid conflict of interest, I will not be participating in the tournament, but only organizing the tournament.
Part 1 Rules:
1) Sign up has been finished. You may still sign up to the waiting list.
2) Requires a minimum of 20 players and no maximum.
3) Each player will play two games in this format.
4) Each player is randomly assigned a number between 1 and n, where n is the number of players.
5) The players battle in a ring shape: Player i challenges (invites) player i+1 and player n challenges player 1. i.e., player 2 challenges player 3, player 3 challenges player 4, so on and so forth.
6) The winning player receives 5 points and awards a score for his/her opponent between 1 and 4. Inactive player receives 0 automatically.
7) The winner reports the outcome here as follows: Winner_HA_Name > Loser_HA_Name [5:0/1/2/3/4]
8) Private communication will be made through the forum PM system. Make sure you know how to use it.
9) Top finishing players will be the crowned captains of their respective teams and a LIVE draft of teams will commence.
10) Live draft information will be revealed at a later time. For now, try to accrue as many points as possible.
Sign Up - Please post below with this format:
HA Forum Name: ____
HA In Game Name: ____
HA Faction: CL/DE/DW/TR
Have you participated in Fantasy Sports before: YES/NO
HA Forum Name: t4k9
HA In Game Name: t4k9
HA Faction: DW
Have you participated in Fantasy Sports before: YES