"Fire & Water" Giveaway!
The "Fire & Water" booster pack is now available for Orcs Must Die! 2. To celebrate the release, Robot Entertainment is giving away an amazing new gaming package that contains a high-end Alienware X51, a Cyborg F.R.E.Q. 5 gaming headset, and a bundle of codes for every single Robot Entertainment game and expansion released to date! You have several options to enter the giveaway on the widget below. While it's not required for entry, purchasing the new "Fire & Water" booster pack and connecting your Steam account to your account here at the website can earn you 10 entries! Be sure to sign up for the giveaway with the same email address that you use to log into the Robot website.
Click on the banner to the right to purchase the "Fire & Water" booster pack now!
Alienware X51 Specs:
- Intel Core i5 2320 3.0GHz
- 6GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz
- 1GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 555
- 1TB SATA HDD
- 8x DVD+/-RW with double layer write capability
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is administered by Robot Entertainment. Alienware and the Alienware logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of Alienware Corporation. Mad Catz Cyborg, the Mad Catz Cyborg logo, Mad Catz and the Mad Catz logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mad Catz, Inc., and/or its affiliated companies.
Fire & Water Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). MUST BE AGE EIGHTEEN (18) OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Fire & Water Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Robot Entertainment Inc. (“Robot” or “Sponsor”) begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on August 30, 2012 and ends at 12:01 a.m. on September 6, 2012 (the “Giveaway Period”). To enter, visit http://www.robotentertainment.com/fire-and-water-giveaway during the Giveaway Period and complete some or all of the options on the online entry form. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway.
Limit twenty (20) entries per person/per email address during the Giveaway Period. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any e-mail entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
2. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Entrants must have or obtain a valid email account during the Giveaway Period to enter. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations. Employees, officers, directors and members of Robot, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, and individual retail licensees and the immediate family members (meaning spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and members of the households of such employees, officers, directors and members are not eligible. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. Winner Selection and Notification. The potential winners will be selected at random by Robot or its designee on or about September 6, 2012.
Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within approximately two (2) days after being selected. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to confirm eligibility to win within seven (7) days of the date of issuance or prize will be forfeited.
A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries and confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules (i) if a selected prize winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days following the initial notification attempt, is found to be not in compliance with these Official Rules, or fails to return the requisite confirmation in a timely manner, (ii) in the event of non-compliance with any of the requirements of these Official Rules, (iii) if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable.
4. Prizes. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive an Alienware™ X51 Desktop computer (configuration determined by Sponsor in its discretion), a Cyborg F.R.E.Q. 5 gaming headset, and Steam codes for Orcs Must Die! GOTY Edition, Orcs Must Die! 2, Hero Academy (PC), and Hero Academy Gold Pack (PC). Approximate retail value of (“ARV”) Grand Prize: $900.00 USD.
No prize substitution or cash redemption, except in Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, taxes and insurance are solely prize winner’s responsibility. Prize winners shall be responsible for all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes including but not limited to any sales and income taxes. Grand Prize winner’s recourse in connection with the use of the prize shall be against the manufacturer only.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of each drawing date.
7. Use of Winner’s Name and Likeness. Except where legally prohibited, the winners grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media at the discretion of Robot or without consent or additional compensation.
8. General Release. ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OR EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY DAMAGES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED) ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, AND/OR THE RECEIPT, USE, MISUSE OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY. WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RELEASEES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATED TO A PRIZE.
9. General Conditions. By entering the Giveaway and/or accepting a prize, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to this Giveaway are final. Releasees are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software program malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or for ISP/network/Web site accessibility or unavailability, any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; typographical, printing or other errors. Illegible, incomplete, duplicate and mechanically reproduced entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entries ineligible. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any tampering or abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate registered user’s eligibility to participate in Giveaway. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, modify, suspend or terminate the Giveaway, and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List. A winner will be posted on www.robotentertainment.com.
11. Miscellaneous. This Giveaway is governed solely by the laws of the United States. The Giveaway and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas. Any claims arising out of the Giveaway may be brought only in a federal or state court in Texas. If any provisions of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules at any time without notice. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify persons whose eligibility is in question or for any other reason whatsoever.
12. Sponsor. Robot Entertainment, 5055 W Park Blvd, Ste 600, Plano, TX 75093