Orcs Must Die! Community Summit Round-Up
Hey everyone -
Yesterday was a big day for Robot Entertainment! In case you were hiding under a rock, we announced our first original game, Orcs Must Die! Orcs is an action-strategy game that challenges players to defend fortresses under siege. With a wide variety of traps and weapons to choose from, Orcs Must Die! dares players to find the best ways to hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate an endless army of filthy orcs and their vile allies. Orcs Must Die! features a vibrant look, addictive gameplay, and a blatant disregard for the welfare of orcs.
Last week, we invited a handful of community and enthusiast press sites into the Robot studio for a tour and a first hands-on look at the game. Their previews have gone online, and we wanted to show you what everyone had to say! Here's a list of the coverage:
- Destructoid - Hands On With Orcs Must Die
- Destructoid - Video Interview with Chris Rippy
- Rock Paper Shotgun - Greenocide: Hands-On With Orcs Must Die
- Platform Nation - Orcs Must Die! / Robot Entertainment Roundtable
- Strategy Informer - Orcs Must Die! Preview
- Gamertag Radio - Orcs Must Die!
- XBLA Fans - Orcs Must Die! Hands On Preview
- Remember Ensemble Studios - Robot Entertainment Announces Orcs Must Die!
- PS3 Blog.net - Orcs Must Die! Hands-On Preview
- The Married Gamers - Orcs Must Die! (And By Our Hands!)
- The Married Gamers - Interview with Chris Rippy
- Heaven Games - The Door is Open and the Orcs Are Out!
- SFX-360 - Orcs Must Die! Roundtable
- SFX-360 - Orcs Must Die! Hands-On Preview
- Atomic Gamer - Orcs Must Die! Preview