Hero Academy - 1.2.2 Update Coming Today
Over the next couple of hours as things roll out across Apple servers, you'll find a new update available for Hero Academy! The update brings with it several optimizations and bug fixes to make your heroic training smoother and more enjoyable. Below is a list of fixes in this 1.2.2 update:
- Initial game load is faster
- Fix to decrease "out of memory" crashes on iPad and iPod Touches
- Fixed Undo actions bug that awarded certain achievements incorrectly
- Fixed Spike armor increasing health when health was below 100.
- Fixed Wraith puppet scaling when attacking other units in replay mode
The update will be available to everyone via the app store this afternoon. This update is not mandatory, so it won't prevent you from playing your games if you're not able to update immediately. However, we do recommend updating as soon as you're able to.
Like Hero Academy on Facebook