Harness the Artifacts of Power in ne ...
Robot Entertainment has announced the first of two planned DLC packs for their critically acclaimed action strategy game Orcs Must Die! ™ Expand your War Mage’s arsenal with two new weapons and two new traps. With the Artifacts of Power in your spellbook, you’ll be demolishing levels, beating your friends on the leaderboards, and most importantly, killing a bunch of orcs deader than dead. Only the best tools for the last surviving War Mage! The Artifacts of Power pack will be available on Steam for $2.49 on Tuesday, October 25th, 2011. Once downloaded, the Artifacts of Power will appear in your spellbook and can be used on any level in the game.
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while healing you at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- The Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
- New Trap Upgrades – You’ve got two new reasons to go back and earn those 5-skull ratings on War Mage and Nightmare levels. With the Artifacts of Power Pack, you can now spend skulls on new upgrades for Shock Zapper and Floor Scorcher.
Orcs Must Die! is an action-strategy game that challenges players to defend fortresses under siege. With a wide variety of traps and weapons to choose from, Orcs Must Die! dares players to find the best ways to hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate an endless army of filthy orcs and their vile allies. Orcs Must Die! features a vibrant look, addictive gameplay, and a blatant disregard for the welfare of orcs. Orcs Must Die! is rated T by the ESRB, and will be available exclusively as a digital download.